Membership in the Louisiana Association of Waterway Operators and Shipyards (LAWS) amplifies your voice within the state’s legislative arena and industry, joining you with others who share your concerns. Membership dues support the activities of our organization.
LAWS dues structure, based on total number of employees, is:
- $ 3,500.00 Regular Members – more than 501 employees
- $ 3,000.00 Regular Members – 151 to 500 employees
- $ 2,250.00 Regular Members – 51 to 150 employees
- $ 1,100.00 Regular Members – 0 to 50 employees
- $ 500.00 Associate Members
If you have any questions about these fees or any aspect of LAWS, contact Z. Dave Deloach, Chairman or Matt Woodruff, Treasurer using the contact information in the sidebar.
You may download the membership application in PDF format, print it, fill it out and send your membership request, along with your membership dues, to:
Louisiana Association of Waterway Operators and Shipyards
Port Allen, La 70767